Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pictures with Malls

Why do Chinese families and young people think it is cool to take photos of malls? Or pose for photos in front of malls? I was an hour early to meeting some friends so I decided to people-watch. In that one sitting alone I witnessed this bizarre phenomena five times.  I swear to you, there is absolutely nothing remarkable about the exterior of these buildings. And there are malls everywhere in China. So if there is any logic to this strange practice, it is lost on me.


Photo: Instead of taking a picture of the mall, I took a picture of myself with my disgusting cold sore finally gone. Then I sent it to my best friend. So basically I was sending before and after photos of my cold sores which I am NOT ashamed of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment